The skill I want to study or learn how to design an app or about app designing. I am going to do it with my partner Ignacio Pardo. I want to learn the basic skills to start programming or creating an app, how to upload it or put it in the app store, play store, android market. how to monetize it. how to program the details of the game. And these are some of the few skills I want to learn during my project. how to create an app instructions/steps
we are going to present our idea or app, or what we have learned about them we are going to present it in the form of a power point. if we succeed making the app we will surely present to you the app for free, also we could present to you the knowledge we gathered and understood. if we fail to develop the app then we will present and show you our mistakes so in the future you do not do the same and also what we learned and how will we try to fix it.
No comments:
Post a Comment